Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

I'm so excited because... I've got a new studio! That's right, no more calling me Basement Girl, I'm officially an Upstairs Dweller now! This is a big step up for me, literally and figuratively, as I'm now able to see daylight and have fresh air thanks to two (two!) windows. Not to mention my very own radiator for the winter - no more dressing in puffy vests with space heaters at my icy feet, wooden floors - not concrete, and many many fewer spiders to contend with. It is so great!






With the excitement of a new studio comes the inspiration for new projects. I'll post more in-progress photos of this project later. I'm very excited to share what I'm working on. But for now, please imagine me soaking up some vitamin D and working the days away in a beautiful, clean, sunny new space!